Sunday, November 3, 2013

It's not magic, it's math!

Hi Everyone and welcome to the page! I hope that through this blog you all will begin to see that math isn't something that we just learn in the classroom. Math takes place in our everyday lives. I know math is hard for a lot of you, but math is a skill, a skill that we are going to work together to develop! Watch the video below to get a new perspective on math.


I was a math major in college too, and I received every one of those reactions. I wish I had been able to tell them this! See you all in class tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sally, I really like how you've made your blog. Its entertaining and the assignments seem really lively and real world-like. They seemed to be more lively than the normal worksheets that I remember from my math classes. One question I have is if these assignments would be the main bulk of the homework for the class or if there would be other things involved as well?

    ReplyDelete